From Farm Boots to Lab Coats—We are committed to quality in every step of the process!
Our passion for innovation and processing drives our core value system to provide a consistent and premium product while cultivating collaborative partnerships built on trust.
Collaborative Partnerships Built on Trust
Consistent and Premium Product
Commitment to Quality
Current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) is a central component of the production process governed by the FDA.
Eukaflo’s cGMP compliance in 21 CFR Part 111 and 117 is our promise that our production process is consistent, controlled, monitored, and traceable—allowing us to provide the highest quality and trusted bulk cannabinoids available.
Certificate of Analysis
All purchased Eukaflo products will be shipped with a Certificate of Analysis providing assurance that the product conforms to the predetermined specifications and quality release parameters.
Information Included on a Eukaflo Certificate of Analysis:
- Company Name/Identifier
- Identification of Product /Product Name
- Part Number/Catalog Number
- Lot Number
- Test Conditions
- Test Parameters
- Specifications or Requirements
- Results (qualitative and/or quantitative)
- Approval Signature and Date
- Relevant document traceability references (e.g. document number, revision, etc.)
By providing a Certificate of Analysis our customers can satisfy the qualification and/or acceptance activities they are subject to by regulatory and/or governing bodies including, but not limited to:
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA)
- International Organization for Standardization (ISO)
- Internal Quality System Procedures
If you need a copy of your certificate of analysis please reach out to Eukaflo via phone or email.